Turning the most famous zero-player game into a Massively Multiplayer Online Game
Play Twitch Plays Conway's Game of Life when the stream is on.
How to play Twitch Plays Conway's Game of Life:
- Login in to Twitch.tv and join the BZH314 channel chat (https://www.twitch.tv/bzh314)
- Enter chat commands to turn cells alive or dead. Supported commands so far are 'on' and 'off'. All commands start with an exclamation mark at the beginning.
!<COMMAND> coord1 coord2 ...
Supported Commands (more coming):
- !on 0,0
- !on 0,0 -1,-1 0,1
- !off 5,5
- The World is a square grid. Its size is displayed at the top of the video stream.
The World origin (coordinates 0,0) is at the center of the square, so for a 69x69 grid, the coordinates of the cells range from -34 to +34.
Example with a 69x69 Grid:
- the top left is at -34,+34
- the top right is at +34,+34
- the bottom right is at +34,-34
- the bottom left is at -34,-34
NOTE: There can be up 10 seconds delay between a chat command and its result on screen.
Stay tuned for updates: